- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Interceptor, Serializable
public class ChainingInterceptor
- extends AroundInterceptor
An interceptor that copies all the properties of every object in the value stack to the currently executing object,
except for any object that implements It is important to remember that this interceptor does nothing if there are no objects already on the stack.
This means two things: One, you can safely apply it to all your actions without any worry of adverse affects. Two, it
is up to you to ensure an object exists in the stack prior to invoking this action. The most typical way this is done
is through the use of the chain result type, which combines with this interceptor to make up the action
Unchainable. A collection of optional includes and
excludes may be provided to control how and which parameters are copied. Only includes or excludes may be
specified. Specifying both results in undefined behavior. See the javadocs for
java.util.Map, java.util.Collection, java.util.Collection) for more information.
Extending the interceptor:
There are no known extension points to this interceptor.
- excludes (optional) - the list of parameter names to exclude from copying (all others will be included).
- includes (optional) - the list of parameter names to include when copying (all others will be excluded).
<action name="someAction" class="com.examples.SomeAction">
<result name="success" type="chain">otherAction</result>
<action name="otherAction" class="com.examples.OtherAction">
- $Date: 2007-11-30 08:32:25 -0600 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) $ $Id: ChainingInterceptor.java 1695 2007-11-30 14:32:25Z tm_jee $
- Rainer, tmjee
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected void after(ActionInvocation invocation,
- No operation, does nothing
- Specified by:
after in class
protected void before(ActionInvocation invocation)
- Copy value of method invocation excluded and included by
into ValueStack's CompoundRoot.
- Specified by:
before in class
public Collection getExcludes()
public void setExcludes(String excludes)
public Collection getIncludes()
public void setIncludes(String includes)